Tuesday, November 1, 2011

That Personal Touch

Well Halloween has come and gone and now we are moving on to Thanksgiving!  I have to admit I've been a little caught up in myself lately (see below) and, am sorry to say, I didn't even decorate for Halloween.  When my girls were younger I decorated all the time and each year it was more elaborate than the last. Note:  I do have pumpkins though - got to have those!

My hip replacement surgery is scheduled next month - oops actually this month now.  Yes, I know I'm not that old and I have no elaborate story to tell as to the why and how - outside of all my years dancing :)  I am looking forward to being pain free and able to walk my hilly neighborhood without pain and even get back to my all time favorite sport mountain bike riding. I am kind of looking forward to being home for some time but also worried about my staff at work.  I will certainly be in touch with them but they are going through trying times with an upcoming wage reduction.  And the uncertainty of the times is taking a toll on people.  In that regard, I feel guilty not being available on premise for them.  I do know I need to take this time for me to have a speedy recovery but I believe, that personal touch, is just a very important part of who I am! On a side note, I hope this is true for my surgeon too!

So for those of you I know personally and those I've never met, I care too about you and appreciate your taking the time to read my blog.

Hope you have a great day.

Sincerely,

Jill Noël

www.designedbyjill.com

jill@designedbyjill.com

Prayers_going_out_to_ethan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment