Sunday, November 6, 2011

It's been a fall weekend here in Northern California!

Fall

Hi all,

Tomorrow will be a big day for me!  I'm praying for a non-eventful surgery tomorrow and a very speedy recovery (yes for myself).  I'm as about as prepared for tomorrow as I can be.  I honestly really do not know exactly what to expect and not too sure I want to KNOW everything I will be going through.  This way though I don't have time to worry or dwell on it.  I feel extremely blessed that I will have my immediately family with me (or waiting for me) during this time.  I'm praying my BP doesn't sky rocket like it did after each of my two c-sections!  I know I'm in good hands and all should be fine and after I've recovered I will be pain free and that's the best part of it.  I also will be "home for the holidays" which is great!

Until I'm in touch again wishing you well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment