Thursday, October 13, 2011

One day at a time & more importantly One Step at a Time

26849652

Hi all,

Well I had confirmation yesterday from a surgeon and have surgery scheduled beginning of November.
Blue Sunrise - Atlantic Beach, NC

I am going to turn this into a positive and do believe this is a positive.  From all of our trials we grow and improve ourselves so I've been blessed with another opportunity to grow.  Ultimately, I pretty much knew the surgery was needed which in turn puts me off work for several weeks.  Being proactive, I have already geared up with my "creative" supplies to keep myself busy and creative while I'm recuperating.  Yes, maybe too optimistic for some but I do believe this is the positive thinking that will bring about the changes I want to occur in my life.

Meet that challenge head on and learn and more importantly GROW.

Remember life is a journey (not a destination) and I'm very blessed to HAVE this journey.

It's a great day (no matter what) and I am thankful for this beautiful day! 

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment