Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Beautiful Sunday to All - I'm looking forward to one more day off!

Madesonphotography

Hi all,

Yesterday I attended the 14th Annual Harvest Festival at Steele Winery http://www.steelewines.com/  and was so impressed with the Art at the vendor booths I just had to share some of them  linked below. We were inspired by all of the artisans and were thankful to have this wonderful event offered in our local area.  Thank you to all for the great inspiration and the beautiful works of art we did purchase.  Just wish my budget allowed a sampling from all the booths! 

Enjoy:

I've also included a photo from one of the local photographers who's work was extraordinary!  
http://www.madesonphotography.com/

We also purchased a couple of beautiful ceramic mugs from Knox Gillespie who offered a free palm reading with purchase.  He was "right on" with what he told my daughter.  I truly wanted to thank you for your time spent with us it was very inspirational. 

We ended the day with a good dinner at a local Mexican Restaurant, Angels in Finley,  with great friends who treated - thank you Preaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment