Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Half way through the week!

Crystal-ball

Hi all,

Well our weather is definitely changing here (already).  And for me, this is the season that has historically been my most creative time.  Everyday items become works of art and I focus on the creative energy that went into the design of it.  This is not a conscious choice however it is something that I am now consciously aware of.  With each unfolding year I'm going deeper within myself to understand the "MYSTERY OF ME".  It's amazing to read my journals over the years to see the changes I've made within me by being in the moment and maintaining (okay trying to) a positive attitude with each and every issue, decision and project that comes my way.  Again all part of "Making it Count" on this journey of life!

Hope you have a great day and be sure to take time (even 5 minutes) to focus on you today and every day because when you do the rest just seems to fall into place. 

Sincerely,

Jill Noël 

No comments:

Post a Comment