Sunday, September 18, 2011

End of this Week or Start of a new Week

Images

Hi all,

Well, I've officially started a "goal list".  I've been reading a great motivational book that stated "you can't win if there's not a goal" (goal post, goal net or goal list)!  How true is that?  Really, if you don't know what your goals are in life - how in the world can you succeed at it?  So I've spent the morning designing a spreadsheet to track (& chart) my daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly & annual goals.  Wow when you look at it like that it's a little over whelming.  But on a positive note one of my goals is to fine tune some of my computer skills and just doing this spreadsheet & charting the progress is helping with that goal.

Do you have a goal list?  If so how long have you been keeping it and how often do you review.  

Wishing everyone a great Sunday!

Creatively yours,

Jill Noël

    

No comments:

Post a Comment