Monday, March 30, 2015

An awesome weekend with nature.

Got out on the  lake with the boat and then my inflatable stand up paddle board, ISUP.  Such an incredible day!  We ALL live in such a beautiful area you just need to "stop and smell the roses".    I try so hard to NOT take it for granted.  As I was out with my ISUP, I came upon a family of deer along the river bank, a squirrel who went on some pretty skinny branches over my head to check me out, swallows nesting under the bridges, turtles who kept leaping off the top of their sunning rocks every time I got close, fish that were swimming with me checking out this big blue board over their head. Bubbling hot springs coming up from the bottom of the lake.  So incredible to be one with nature and most certainly just what I needed to clear my head.  Whether it's a day, half day or just 10 minutes, it is so important to take the time to be present with nature, it truly clears your head.

Wishing you all to be present in the moment and to MAKE IT COUNT!







No comments:

Post a Comment